Wednesday 20 May 2015

Funny Tombstone Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images

Funny Tombstone Sayings Biography

Source:- Google.com.pk

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I’d walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.
Unknown

Let no one weep for me or celebrate my funeral with mourning, for I still live as I pass to and fro through the mouths of men.
Quintus Ennius

If we have been pleased with life, we should not be displeased with death, since it comes from the hand of the same master.
Michelangelo

Our care should not be to have lived long as to have lived enough.
Seneca

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Remember sadness is always temporary. This, too, shall pass.
Chuck T. Falcon

He who has hope has everything.
Arabian Proverb

Every person, all the events of your life are there because you have drawn them there.
What you choose to do with them is up to you.
Richard Bach

Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.
Eskimo legend

Say not in grief: "He is no more", but live in thankfulness that he was.
Hebrew Proverb

I do not want the peace which passeth understanding, I want the understanding which bringeth peace.
Helen Keller

Good men must die, but death can not kill their names.
Proverbs

It is good to die before one has done anything deserving death.
Anaxandrides

There is a dignity in dying that doctors should not dare to deny.
Anonymous

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Winston Churchill

Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment.
Dag Hammarskjöld

We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears. We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.
David Sarnoff

The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.
Harriet Beecher Stowe

God's finger touched him, and he slept.
Alfred Lord Tennyson

Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you're alive, it isn't.
Richard Bach

Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
William Shakespeare

Lord, now lettest thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word.
Luke 2:29

For death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death
John Oxenham

As men, we are all equal in the presence of death.
Publilius Syrus

Death -- the last voyage, the longest and the best.
Thomas Wolfe

Nothing you can lose by dying is half as precious as the readiness to die, which is man's charter of nobility.
George Santayana

There is but one freedom,
To put oneself right with death.
After that everything is possible.
I cannot force you to believe in God.
Believing in God amounts to coming to terms with death.
When you have accepted death, the problem of God will be solved--and not the reverse.
Albert Camus

Seeing death as the end of life is like seeing the horizon as the end of the ocean.
David Searls

Knowledge by suffering entereth, and life is perfected by death.
Elizabeth Barret Browning

If God hath made this world so fair,
Where sin and death abound,
How beautiful beyond compare
Will paradise be found!
James Montgomery

Death came with friendly care;
The opening bud to heaven conveyed,
And bade it blossom there.
Samuel Taylor

There is no death! What seems so is transition;
This life of mortal breath
Is but a suburb of the life elysian,
Whose portal we call Death.
Henry W. Longfellow

In death a hero, as in life a friend!
Alexander Pope

Life is a great sunrise. I do not see why death should not be an even greater one.
Vladimir Nobokov

Death is a delightful hiding place for weary men.
Herodotus

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than anything I have ever done;
it is a far, far, better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.
Charles Dickens

I am going to seek the great Perhaps.
Francois Rabelais

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
George S. Patton, Jr.

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
E. E. Cummings

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
Charles Darwin

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Albert Einstein

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
Helen Keller

Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death.
Ayn Rand

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

A death is not the extinguishing of a light, but the putting out of the lamp because the dawn has come.

Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it.

Let the dead have the immortality of fame,
but the living the immortality of love.
Tagore

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard

Hope is like a bird that senses the dawn and carefully starts to sing while it is still dark.
Anonymous

OMG! Where am I?

I’m finally thin….maybe a little too thin.

My mother-in-law’s chicken really IS “to die for”

I was so loaded I didn’t know it was loaded.

This is NOT what I had in mind when I said,
“Over my dead body!”

I guess you could say I’ve found my niche.

You should see the other guy.

Wait! I Wanted A Tomb with a View!

Does my butt look big in this coffin?

My new healthcare deductible was too high, so I flatlined.

Can I Take This Headstone Off My Taxes?

Brian, are you mad that I died first?

OK, Joke’s over. Let me out now!

The GPS is NOT always right, sweetheart.

The ladder was too high.

Follow my blog at UndergroundChat.com

So there I was just texting,
Driving my Beemer,
On my way to work,
And BAM, out of nowhere…

Waiting in the iCloud for next download…

To get Mike Clark’s info
Login to this headstone
With your username and password

Hey! That’s not my name!
I’m in the wrong grave!

The shop said the brakes were fixed right this time.

My doctor finally did something that stopped the pain,
But the side effects are murder!

You paid how much to bury me HERE?

Finally! A real vacation!

Dude, that really WAS a killer wave!

I was here
Now I'm gone
Party on!

This can’t be Heaven -
My ex is here!!

Why did I have to die before being able to relax?

Jerry Pittman has transitioned.
The Universe is no longer big enough to contain him.
He’s gone supernova.

- Ted Turner:
I know what I'm having 'em put on my tombstone: "I have nothing more to say."

- Peter Ustinov, when asked what he wanted on his tombstone:
“Please keep off the grass."

- W.C. Fields, when asked how his gravestone should read:
"Better here than Philadelphia."

- William Shatner:
I'm not going to have a tombstone. I'm going to be tossed in the air. Ashes, tossed like a salad.

- Andy Warhol:
I always thought I'd like my own tombstone to be blank. No epitaph, and no name. Well, actually, I'd like it to say "figment.”

- Scott
I want my tombstone to say, "Died from not forwarding that text message to 20 people in the next 5 minutes."

Funny Tombstone Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images

Funny Tombstone Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images

Funny Tombstone Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images
Funny Tombstone Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images
Funny Tombstone Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images
Funny Tombstone Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images
Funny Tombstone Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images
Funny Tombstone Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images
Funny Tombstone Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images
Funny Tombstone Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images
Funny Tombstone Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images

No comments:

Post a Comment