Thursday 21 May 2015

Funny Friend Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images

Funny Friend Sayings Biography

Source:- Google.com.pk

eRrYthin ChanGeZ & nUthin StaYs Da SaMe bUt aS we grOw uP 1 thinG dOes reMain i wAs wiT u befOre & wiLl be tiLl Da end nUthin cOuld eva replaCe mA b e s t * f r i e n d z
- hmmmm....

A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
- Unknown

When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.

You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.

We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!

I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all.
- Rachel Ellis

There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.
- Unknown

A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
- Unknown


"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."
- Unknown

It's the times we're so crazy,
that people think we're high.
It's the times we laugh so hard,
we can't help but cry.
It's all the inside jokes
and "remember whens".
those are all the reasons
that we're best friends!
- Unknown

Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.
- Belgicia Howell

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
- Unknown

Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side...
- Unknown

The words that escape a friend's mouth are "I'll be there when you say you need me" but the words that are unheard from a true friend's heart are "I'll be there... whether you say you need me or not."
- Me

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them
- Unknown

Sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is forever friendship. When you're down and the world seems dark and empty, your forever friend lifts you up in spirit and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full. Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times an dthe confused times. If you turn and walk away, your forever friend follows. If you lose your way, your forever friend guides you and cheers you on. Your forever friend hold your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay. And if you find such a friend, you feel happy and complete because you need not worry. You have a forever friend, and forever has no end.
- Unknown

Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.
- Moi

Friends ' Best Friends 

Friend: calls your parents by mr. and mrs. 
Best friend: calls your parents by their first names. 

Friend: has never seen you cry 
Best friend: has always had the best shoulder to cry on 

Friend: never asks for anything to eat or drink 
Best friend: opens the fridge and makes herself at home 

Friend: asks you to write down your number. 
Best friend: they ask you for their number 
(cuz they can't remember it!) 

Friend: borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back. 
Best friend: has a closet full of your stuff 

Friend: only knows a few things about you 
Best friend: could write a biography on your life story 

Friend: will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing 
Best friend: will always go with you 

A true friend sees the first tear... catches the second... and stops the third
- Angelique

Another month. Another year.
Another smile another tear.
Another winter and another summer too
But there can never be another you.
- maddy

Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.
- Unknown

Because once upon a time, we were best friends. And, yes, there's been a lot of bad stuff in between. But none of that matters right now, okay? You need me, I'm there. Any time, any place, anywhere
- -Dawsons' Creek

Our inside jokes-too many to name. 
When we're apart it's never the same. 
When we're together it's nothing but fun. 
Replacing my girls just can't be done. 
As the years pass, 
and we grow apart. 
I want you to know, 
that you guys are in my heart. 
You helped me through problems, 
through things good and bad. 
You helped me keep smiling :-), 
when I was sad. 
You helped me with guys, 
you made me stay strong. 
How will I live, 
when you guys are gone? 
And where the years take us, 
no place is too far. 
We will think of each other, 
wherever we are. 
You're wonderful people, 
with good hearts to lend. 
And I want you to know, 
that ya'll will always be my Best Friends
- Unknown

"When it hurts to look back, and you're afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."
- Unknown

Its really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it's really sad when the best of friends become two strangers.
- Raphnie

Friends are like a good bra, supportive, hard to find, and always close to your heart!
- Unknown

Of all the friends I've ever met, you're the one I won't forget and if I die before you do I'll go to heaven and wait for you.
- Unknown

A true friend... 
-Accepts you as you are
-believes in you
-calls you only to say "hello"
-doesn't give up with you
-admires all sides of your personality
-forgives your mistakes
-helps you
-encourages you to try it again
-makes a difference in your life
-says nice things about you
-offers his/her support
-understands you
-tells you the truth
-never judges you
-explains things you don't understand
-walks by your side
-calms down your fears
-shouts if necessary, if you don't want to listen
-raises you spirit.
- Unknown

Anyone can make you smile or cry
But it takes someone special to make you smile
When you already have tears in your eyes
- Unknown

The only reason god didnt make us sisters is because one mom couldn't handle us both.
- BrItTaNy

Let’s face it, we’ve changed, we’ve all changed. Somewhere between summer ending and school starting, we’ve all gone our own directions. Hearts were broken, friendships were diminished, and new loves started and new people came into our lives. We no longer spend all of our time together in our circle of friends; we no longer talk for hours about nothing at all. Some of us are finding love while some of us are trying to let go. Even though we’ve changed we all know that even though we’re all finding our own place in the world that when we find love, let go of a love, or when the tears fall, or a smile spreads across our face, we’ll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us and no matter what happens nothing will change so much that we are all not friends forever.
- Unknown

Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels, and I call them my best friends.
- Pamela Daranjo

Reasons why you're my best friend
#001 - I can tell you anything and you won't be shocked. 
#004 - When I'm really down you cry with me. 
#023 - I'd trust you with my life and you'd trust me with yours. 
#033 - We have private jokes. 
#038 - I take pleasure in your competence. 
#051 - I know your moods so well that I know exactly when to press you to tell me what's wrong- and when to leave you in peace. 
#052 - You're honest but tactful. Usually. 
#054 - If I'm way out of line, you tell me.And when I'm doing a good job, you tell me that too. 
#065 - You think I'm smart, capable, clever and pretty. You're my one-woman cheering section. 
#094 - Sometimes we're under a lot of stress and we snap at each other.Look, these things happen between friends. We get past it. 
#098 - You send me encouraging e-mails at critical moments and I send them to you, too.
#109 - You stop me firmly when I start apologizing for things that aren't my fault. 
#110 - You bring your problems to me and let me help you solve them. 
#122 - We don't look alike and we don't sound alike- but we think alike on all the important things and that's what counts. 
#124 - You make room for me in your life, even when your life is crowded and busy. 
#125 - I'm not embarassed to cry in front of you. 
#128 - I admire your self-control: You actually think before you speak. 
#132 - I appreciate how you ferret out my secrets when I really want to tell you but can't quite bring myself to do it. 
#139 - No one else gives me the total attention you do, when I have a problem or just need to talk. 
#142 - I never felt that any of our arguments or disagreements would end our friendship. 
#160 - When I'm procrastinating hopelessly, you give me the push I need to get going. 
#175 - You know my dark side and I know yours. No judgments. 
#183 - I don't have to watch what I say when we're talking, the way I do when I'm talking with certain other people. And you know who I mean. 
#209 - Somtimes you give me tough love when I really need gentle love- but I know that's because you're worried about me. 
#215 - There are a few dicery things lurking in my past and you're the only one who knows about them- but you don't hold them against me. 
#226 - You love to laugh. 
#230 - You're better than a sister: No sibling rivalry. 
#248 - You laugh at my jokes. 
#249 - You always know the right thing to say. 
#252 - Sometimes you don't have time for me. That might make me sad or hurt for a while, but hey, you'll be back. 
#274 - Your love for me is as unconditional as mine is for you. 
#300 - One hug from you is worth 10 from any other friend. 
#366 - You never get clingy, but you don't mind if I occasionally do. 
#460 - You're an angel on my shoulder. 
#463 - We take pride in each other's accomplishments. 
#466 - We've hit a few rough spots, but with love and patience we smoothed them out. 
#477 - Secrets are secrets and we'd never reveal each other's. 
#486 - The good, the bad and the ugly- we've been through them all and we're still friends. 
#500 - You may misbehave, I may misbehave, but best friends accept best friends, misbehavior and all. That's how it is.
- Lorraine Bodger, "500 Reasons Why You're My Best Friend"

As people grow up, they realize it becomes less important to have more friends, and more important to have real ones.
- Laguna Beach

Somewhere, there is someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile. So when you are lonely, remember it's true; somebody, somewhere is thinking of you.
- Phil

"Wanna see who your real friends are? Screw up and see who's still there."
- Unknown

I catch your eye and you smile and I feel so much love for you it's insane, but I feel you looking back at me with nothing more than friendship.
- Unknown

Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow
- Roxy Quiksilver

A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend pees their pants laughing, trips you again, and calls you an a**hole.
- Unknown

TO MY BEST FRIEND:
I was sitting here thinking
of the words I want to say,
but they just wouldn't come out right
so I found a different way

I got a piece of paper
and I wrote this poem for you,
but there's no way to thank you
for everything you do

For always being nice to me
and staying by my side,
for helping fix my problems
and never leaving me behind

For accepting my thoughts and feelings,
though you do not understand,
for never giving up on me
and being my best friend

For making me laugh
and letting me cry
and saying you'd miss me
if I were to die

Everything you mean to me
you could never know
In all the ways you've changed my life
I could never show

The way you take care of me,
you're my shining star
and though it's so incredible
that's just the way you are

Before I get too mushy
it's time for me to go,
but before I leave this ink-filled page
there's one thing you should know

As long as we are living,
no matter when or where,
if you ever need me
just call and I'll be there

I'll climb a thousand mountains
and swim a thousand seas
anything to be there
'cause you've been there for me
- -to my best friend jake-

If one day you want to cry, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you laugh, but I can cry with you.
If one day you want to run away, don't be afraid, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you stop, but I can run with you.
If one day you are bored, just call me. I can't promise I will entertain you, but I can tell you I am bored too.
But if one day you tell me you are in love with me, I promise I will tell you I am love with you, too.
- Unknown

I find it hard to look at pictures that are of you and me
It’s hard to think that someday the two of us may not be
When those thoughts go through my mind, I stop and realize
All the things we have done and how you opened up my eyes
When I feel like I’m alone, you’re the first person that I call
The only one who knows how to fix everything and all
You came into my life and I knew it from the start
No matter what may happen, you would always be in my heart
I know that I can go to you with anything I need
You’ll help me through my toughest times telling me I will succeed
You have the two best shoulders for me to lean and cry on
Wiping away all of my tears until they are gone
You know all of my wishes and you know my dreams
Reminding me they’re not as far away as they may seem
You are loyal, kind, and caring, and I know that this is true
My world wouldn’t be as bright if I knew there were no you
If ever you need a friend to tell everything and all
I’m just a few numbers away, so don’t be afraid to call
If there were one thing to want from life, this is what it would be
To be as good a friend to you as you have been to me
I hope I made you smile when you were about to cry
I hope I comforted you when you wanted to just die
Our smiles and our laughter, our tears and all our sorrow
They mean just as much as knowing that we still have tomorrow
It is a gift knowing someone is gonna by your side
With this person, you will never have to hide
Looking at you makes me realize you’re more than a friend, 
And that you will be there with me until the very end
To you I want to say thanks for touching my life and leaving your mark
With you I know I will shine, even when in the dark
You are always there to help me, guiding me through the bends
That is why you will forever be my true best friend
Finding a friend like you is like finding a pot of gold
Something that can never be bought, something that can never be sold
- MEEE!!!

Funny Friend Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images
Funny Friend Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images
Funny Friend Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images
Funny Friend Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images
Funny Friend Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images
Funny Friend Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images
Funny Friend Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images
Funny Friend Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images
Funny Friend Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images
Funny Friend Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images
Funny Friend Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love For Kids And Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers About Work Images

2 comments:

  1. https://www.halloweendayspecial.com/category/halloween-quotes/short-halloween-quotes/

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.halloweendayspecial.com/category/halloween-quotes/halloween-quotes-and-sayings/

    ReplyDelete