Saturday 16 May 2015

Funny Poop Sayings Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love for Kids and Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers about Work Images

Funny Poop Sayings Biography

Source:- Google.com.pk

In awe, I watched the waxing moon ride across the zenith of the heavens like an ambered chariot towards the ebony void of infinite space wherein the tethered belts of Jupiter and Mars hang, for ever festooned in their orbital majesty. And as I looked at all this I thought... I must put a roof on this toilet.
Les Dawson

You know an odd feeling? Sitting on the toilet eating a chocolate candy bar.
George Carlin

Rules governing defecation, hygiene, and pollution exist in every culture at every period in history. It may in fact be the foundation of civilization: What is toilet training if not the first attempt to turn a child into an acceptable member of society?
Rose George

Eric Schmidt looks innocent enough, with his watercolor blue eyes and his tiny office full of toys and his Google campus stocked with volleyball courts and unlocked bikes and wheat-grass shots and cereal dispensers and Haribo Gummi Bears and heated toilet seats and herb gardens and parking lots with cords hanging to plug in electric cars.
Maureen Dowd

Endangered forests are being slaughtered for toilet paper.
Daphne Zuniga

Cancer is a great wake-up call. A call to take the tag off the new lingerie and wear that black lacy slip. To open the box of pearls and put them on. To crack open the bath oil beads before they shrivel up in a bowl on the toilet tank.
Regina Brett

I can say with a solid degree of authority that I am a selfish person. I spontaneously forget the names of more people than not, unless I want to make out with them. I will take the last square of toilet paper off the roll without thinking twice. I tip taxi drivers so poorly I'm amazed none of them have run over my foot while speeding off.
Sloane Crosley

It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper.
Rod Serling

Today, the degradation of the inner life is symbolized by the fact that the only place sacred from interruption is the private toilet.
Lewis Mumford

Castro couldn't even go to the bathroom unless the Soviet Union put the nickel in the toilet.
Richard M. Nixon

Today you can go to a gas station and find the cash register open and the toilets locked. They must think toilet paper is worth more than money.
Joey Bishop

If you don't want your dog to have bad breath, do what I do: Pour a little Lavoris in the toilet.
Jay Leno

In the period where I had to live the life of a citizen - a life where, like everybody else, I did tons of laundry and cleaned toilet bowls, changed hundreds of diapers and nursed children - I learned a lot.
Patti Smith

France is the country where the money falls apart and you can't tear the toilet paper.
Billy Wilder

It is better to have a relationship with someone who cheats on you than with someone who does not flush the toilet.
Uma Thurman

You know you're big when you sit in the bathtub and the water in the toilet rises.
Art Donovan

Maybe humans are just the pet alligators that God flushed down the toilet.
Chuck Palahniuk

Men who consistently leave the toilet seat up secretly want women to get up to go the bathroom in the middle of the night and fall in.
Rita Rudner

When somebody follows you 20 blocks to the pharmacy, where they watch you buy toilet paper, you know your life has changed.
Jennifer Aniston

Poop humor is fun. If you do the toilet scenes well and commit to them, they can be really, really powerful.
Sandra Bullock

There are some ghost stories in Japan where - when you are sitting in the bathroom in the traditional style of the Japanese toilet - a hand is actually starting to grab you from beneath. It's a very scary story.
Shigeru Miyamoto

You know, I've been to some superstars' houses, and I've been really disgusted when I see their platinum discs hanging in the toilet. They're just there on the walls glaring at you when you're trying to be occupied with other things.
John Lydon

Well, my wife and I were married in a toilet - it was a marriage of convenience!
Tommy Cooper

Acting is invigorating. But I don't analyse it too much. It's like a dog smelling where it's going to do its toilet in the morning.
Liam Neeson

Most people in America want an easy read. I call it McFiction - books which pass right through you without you even digesting them. I don't mean a book that has two-syllable words. I mean chapters you can read in a toilet break. Happy endings. We are more of a TV culture.
Jodi Picoult

I'm a little thirsty, can I go drink out of your toilet?
Mark McKinney

My goal is that after seeing 'Grand Canyon,' every person in the audience will go home knowing they have to conserve water: even something as simple as installing a low-flow toilet or showerhead, or turning off the faucet while they're brushing their teeth.
Greg MacGillivray

I think the bottom line for me and for Newsweek is that there were a lot of - we did retract this specific matter about the Koran and the toilet for the reasons that you just cited.
Michael Isikoff

I left Israel to work as a model, to just make money - I didn't care if I was doing an ad for toilet paper or diapers, I just really wanted to allow myself to go to school, to go to university without waitressing, because when I'm in a school environment I just really like to study and have the best grades and learn as much as I can.
Moran Atias

I decided to build a studio in my house. We built it in my basement kitchen. I had the drummer up by the fish tank. I was in the toilet singing. The bass player was out by the shelves in the living room, and the guitarist was on the couch by the telly.
Eddi Reader

Rightly or wrongly, the Victorian considered that there were certain subjects which were not meet for inter-sexual discussion, just as they held that certain processes of the feminine toilet, like the powdering of the nose and the application of lipstick to the mouth, were (if done at all) better done in private.
E. F. Benson

When someone follows you all the way to the shop and watches you buy toilet roll, you know your life has changed.
Jennifer Aniston

And I have this little litany of things they can do. And the first one, of course, is to write - every day, no excuses. It's so easy to make excuses. Even professional writers have days when they'd rather clean the toilet than do the writing.
Octavia Butler

The Pacific is the best toilet for satellites.
Neil deGrasse Tyson

I was sitting in the toilet and I was by myself. I was tired of playing with the roller, so I said I'd better write a book.
Don Rickles

I have a very silly sense of humor. I've never laughed harder in my entire life than seeing someone with toilet paper stuck on the bottom of their shoe.
Paula Poundstone

In Michigan, a liberal democrat raised taxes and kept their government programs at the same level. And guess what? Their economy continued into the toilet, it continued down.
Rick Perry

We are now in the 21st century: all books, including the Koran, should be fair game for flushing down the toilet without fear of violent reprisal.
Sam Harris

In many parts of the world, more people have access to a mobile device than to a toilet or running water.
Nancy Gibbs

In the case of the classic Western helicopter parent, it starts with Baby Einstein and reward charts for toilet training, and it never really ends, which is why colleges have to devote so many resources to teaching parents how to leave their kids alone.
Nancy Gibbs

I like getting toilet paper thrown at me.
Joel Madden

The first thing I did when I decided that I was going to dive into the world of poop was look at who was doing stuff in that world. The first I came across was the World Toilet Organization. So one of the first things I did was to go to their annual show in Moscow.
Rose George

As a wheelchair user, I am utterly obsessed with toilets, and all my friends know it. A simple invitation to the pub is consistently followed by, 'Do you know if they have an accessible toilet?'
Stella Young

NASA asked me to create meals for the space shuttle. Thai chicken was the favorite. I flew in a fake space shuttle, but I have no desire to go into space after seeing the toilet.
Rachael Ray

Here in the Netherlands there are towns that take part in the throwing of toilet bowls for a laugh.
Willem-Alexander, Prince of Orange

From the stage I've seen people of all ages absolutely roaring at really good toilet humour.
Adrian Edmondson

When you go to jail, there's so much simple stuff missing. You just want some good toilet paper or a real toothbrush, a real blanket and a real bed to lay in.
Ja Rule

When I was on the swim team as a kid, I used to hide out from my coach by going into the bathroom and hiding out in one of the stalls. And I would literally wrap myself in toilet paper so as not to get hypothermia.
Jeff Kinney

Every time I went on the radio, I would take the crummiest radio station, the station that was like a toilet bowl. I would go on there and build up the ratings, so you couldn't do any worse.
Howard Stern

Paris's neighborhoods, the arrondissements, are organized like a twist. They spiral from the river like toilet water flushing in reverse and erupting out of the bowl - a corkscrew or what have you, a flattened pig's tail, a whorling braid notched one to 20.
Rosecrans Baldwin

Funny Poop Sayings  Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love for Kids and Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers about Work Images 
Funny Poop Sayings  Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love for Kids and Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers about Work Images 
Funny Poop Sayings  Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love for Kids and Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers about Work Images 
Funny Poop Sayings  Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love for Kids and Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers about Work Images 
Funny Poop Sayings  Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love for Kids and Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers about Work Images 
Funny Poop Sayings  Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love for Kids and Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers about Work Images 
Funny Poop Sayings  Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love for Kids and Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers about Work Images 
Funny Poop Sayings  Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love for Kids and Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers about Work Images 
Funny Poop Sayings  Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love for Kids and Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers about Work Images 
Funny Poop Sayings  Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love for Kids and Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers about Work Images 
Funny Poop Sayings  Funny Sayings Tumblr About Love for Kids and Pictures About Friends About Life And Quotes Wallpapers about Work Images 

1 comment: